Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Busy Bee

Well, it has been a crazy last few weeks. The number of activities I have been in charge of or involved in has almost been overwhelming. But, we got through, and now have a short respite with only the normal responsibilities.

This past weekend was our annual youth retreat. I thought it went well. The students seemed to grasp the concepts. I made it a point to really challenge them this year.
I challenged them in regard to their selfishness as it comes out in their spending and possessions.
I challenged them in regard to their relationships, reminding them that God has given them a fresh start and they should treat one another in the same way.
Finally, I challenged them in regard to their purpose in life, encouraging them to find God’s will for their lives and then live it out.

Hopefully the seeds have been planted. Now I leave it in God’s hands to produce the growth.

No comments: