Monday, February 07, 2005

A Foggy Death

On Saturday, I was perusing the site of my undergrad Alma Matter (GLCC), and I noticed the weather on the right hand side. It read, “Light Freezing Fog.” I had no idea what such a weather pattern looked like. It both scared and bewildered me. Then my thoughts turned to the awful reality of the situation and certain questions filled my head:

What the hell is Light Freezing Fog!?!?
Is that where the air turns so cold that the moisture in your lungs freeze like in “The Day After Tomorrow”?
Were all of my friends in Michigan in danger of dying such a horrible death?
Was this a sign of the end of the world?




It is now Monday, and there are no reports of instantaneous death from breathing this menacing fog, but I stay vigilant. Global warming is no joke people. Don't be fooled by the Michael Creightons of the world. It's going to happen. Though many say the world will end in fire, I think it will really be in ice. Be ready.

1 comment:

Sam said...

You are right Tom, it is Cricton or whatever. I didn't spell check.