Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Browser Business



The above picture is of course the logo to Mozilla Firefox, which has been stomped out as a crop circle. Firefox is quickly becoming the most used browser in the world. For those who don’t know, it has automatic pop up blocking (Internet Explorer just recently added such a feature). It also has tabbed browsing which means I can have another page loading while finishing the page I am on.

Anyway, this isn’t a promo for Firefox (though if you don’t use it, you should). I work on quite a few computers getting viruses, spyware, and various other annoying features off. And more than likely, if I have to fix the computer, the person doesn’t have or use Firefox. That is pretty annoying and cuts into my productivity, but I make it through.

So, this post doesn’t really have a purpose, except I saw the above picture, thought it was cool, and took the opportunity to voice my opinion about Internet browsers.

***All of you Opera and Safari users need not post how much better you think your browsers are.

No comments: