Saturday, December 17, 2005

Holiday Travel=Blog Sabbatical


This will probably be the last entry for the year 2005.I am leaving soon to visit my in-laws in Kalkaska, MI. For those who don’t know much about Northern Michigan, imagine Siberia. Now think of the most desolate spot. Now add 3 feet of snow. Now drop the temperature about 15 degrees. That’s where I am heading. To say that there is no high speed internet is an overstatement. At times, my in-laws’ dial up connection transfer speed was measured in bytes. Not kilobytes. Definitely not Megabytes. So, unless I find a Starbucks where I can hook into their wireless, I will be cut off from the world of the web for at least a week. But, I am looking forward to it. All this is to say, check back next year for all new perspectives that will hopefully be fresh and full of insight. Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah. Happy New Year.

No comments: