Thursday, December 15, 2005

Manna from Heaven

I like to have substance on my blog and not talk about the silly events of the day, but I can’t help myself. I went to McDonalds today because I saw an add on TV that promoted 2 McGriddle sandwiches for $2. I love getting deals at fast food places, so I bit. Let me tell you, I have found manna from heaven, and is in the McGriddle sandwich. Seriously, they were amazing. They combined the spicy sausage with the sweet taste of pancakes with pockets of syrup. I know, most of you couldn’t care less, but I had to share. So get out there and get some McGriddles while the deal lasts.

3 comments:

shannoncaroland said...

this post made me queasey.

Sam said...

That's all right. We'll hit up Andre's shrimp po' boy when I come up and everything will be better.

shannoncaroland said...

yeah doggy!