Friday, December 03, 2004

Free iPods for everyone!!

I know we have all gotten various emails, claiming free stuff if only we do something – forward an email, subscribe to something, etc. And those have turned out to be hoaxes or pyramid schemes—I for one never got my Outback gift certificate or my $100 from Microsoft. And, I have mocked and ridiculed those that believed they would receive such freebies for doing nothing. But, something has come across my inbox that cannot be ignored.

I was watching my normal geek show, “The Screen Savers” on TechTV. The 2 hosts both decided to see if they could get free iPods based on an add they saw. So, they tried it. Sure enough, one got his free iPod a month later, and the other 2 months later. Here’s basically how it works. You go to the site using the link I provide, sign up for a service, get 5 people to sign up for a service, and you get a free iPod of your choice. I know what you are thinking: “Sign up for a service. Sounds like a scam.” Granted, that is how the people make their money. But, the services are actually pretty good. If you have ever used NexFlix (an online DVD rental) they have a similar service through Blockbuster that you can try for next to nothing. I personally got the Video Professor’s CDs about Photoshop. It cost my $6.95 for shipping. I returned 1 of the 3 CDs within 10 days. I keep the other 2 and have fulfilled my obligation. So, to say that the iPod is free may be overstating it. But a $250 iPod for $7 is pretty dang good. Plus I got the tutorials.



Anyway, all this is to say, I would love for you to help me get an iPod by enrolling yourself. Just follow the link below to get started. Let me know if you plan on getting on board. Then others can be your enrollees so you too can get a free iPod. Thanks for your time. Let me know if you have any questions. You are welcome to check it out for yourself at www.freeipods.com. But if you decide to do it, use the link below so I get the hookup.


Get your free iPod!!!

3 comments:

Fabian said...

Hey Sam, cool post about the Ipods. If you havn't read my blog yet, I am working on putting together a guest writer week. I was hoping you would be the guest writer for one of the days. Let me know asap.

shannoncaroland said...

I signed up through the link you provided. I hope that gives you the credit. I did not receive a link to refer others too though. I'm not sure how they would know I refered people.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, it's Krista. Just wanted you to know that I would sign up through you, but I'm doing it under Brandon - He's doing the Blockbuster one. Whadaya know, a pyramid scheme that actually works! There's a bunch of us at school doing it.