Friday, December 31, 2004

New...

With a new year comes a new look for my blog. I hope you like it and that it is easy for you to read. I personally like the wider frames to type in. Speaking of new, here is what is on the horizon for the year 2005:

I will become a stay at home dad for my new son Elijah while my wife returns to teaching 5th grade. I relish the opportunity, but am wondering how I will be able to train him up and give him the necessary interaction while also trying to juggle my hectic youth ministry schedule and other duties at the church.

I am in the process of writing 2 dramatic worship services. One is based on the Lord's (Disciple's) prayer. The other is a Passion play using the Stations of the cross as vignettes. The dates for their debut are yet to be determined.

I am also going to seriously look into getting a lesson series published. I have a few to choose from, but think that the ones on the Beatitudes are best.

Finally I have purchased and begun to play the Tin Whistle, and hope to be as good as Brian Carter soon (This is of course a dream and will never happen on any instrument).

Tune in soon as I take stock of my past year a la Shannon's example. Hope the past year has treated you well and the next year allows for many opportunities for God to be praised and glorified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mobygunner your New... makes a great read. In my http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html football and its dynamic ability to create passion in individuals drives what blogging is all about. Other subject matter in your New... blog simply adds to the flavor of our blogging community. Keep up your great prose and themes for it creates great reading for all of us. Other partners will always move us to different plateaus in life. Thanks.